According to the Yogic system, the role of a Yoga teacher is very different from a teacher involved in other physical activities or in a gym. A real Yoga teacher should be devoted to the essence of Yoga teaching and that should be the prime aim of their life. They should provide valuable insight and spread the usefulness of Yoga through the right education. Not many know that they can achieve a greater physical and mental balance by applying the right blend of Yoga in their lives. For Yoga teachers to impart the qualities of Yoga through words, thoughts, and deeds it is essential that they should possess the right education and character qualities reflected from their souls. So to become a good yoga teacher many join 300 hour yoga teacher training in goa.
The need for 300 hour Yoga teacher training in the world:
As the need of yoga is booming so the need of certified teacher and to become one 300-hour yoga teacher training is there. Yoga is a practice of mind and body; its benefits have been described long back in the ancient Indian philosophies. Like all other practices used for improving health, Yoga comprises of body postures, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques along with a blend of human philosophies for the improvement of mind as well. Since this is an old age practice of benefitting the human body, the Yoga styles have been reformed and changed for better health implications. Today one can see thousands of Yoga forms and styles, all of them targeted to improve posture, breathing, and mental calmness.
Proper education is important:
A traditional Yoga teacher should possess all the essential education and the character quality to deliver his/her teachings through deeds and thoughts. Here are some of the qualities, a good Yoga teacher should have:
• The minimum age to start teaching should be 20 years.
• A good understanding of human anatomy and physiology is an added advantage to channelize the benefits of Yoga effectively and safely. It gets easier for people with a degree in biology to understand the effects of Yogic exercises on the human body. In fact, these days some of the best Yoga teaching institutions emphasize more on a candidate with a major degree in science.
• Experience matters everywhere and to be an outstanding Yoga teacher a minimum of four to five years of experience is preferred. The duration also helps the prospective teachers to understand the nuances of theoretical aspects of Yoga, like the philosophies and the ways to perfectly grasp the various Yogic techniques.
• Clarity of thoughts and a patient mind is also important. This helps in the effective teaching process. Practicing Pranayam and meditation daily is advised to increase the mental prowess and build up life inspiring personality.
• Apart from the above mentioned, a keen interest in practicing Yoga is a must. Not just verbally imparting the benefits of Yoga, but also showing the physical agility by performing complicated asanas is an added quality.
In conclusion a good yoga teacher must have the above-mentioned qualities and a 300 hour yoga teacher training certificate authenticates it.
Get in Touch:
Address: Parimukti Yoga Center, Kanira Homes,
Girkarwaddo, End of Magic Park Road,