Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yin Yoga Teacher Training
“When you reach your Edge, Soften! Water is soft and gentle yet very Powerful.” – Victoria Erickson
Yin Yoga, itself is a Soft, Sacred form of Asana, which Detoxes the Body, cleans the Mind and connects us back with the Soul. From the past few decades, Yin Yoga has become one of the most Favoured style of yoga. There are different aspects in Yin Yoga, which is also helpful in both Personal and Professional ways. In this Yin Yoga teacher training in Goa, people are taught yoga from the Basic to Advanced level. The Natural surroundings, Learning environment and the refreshing Beaches also add on to yoga training. This makes the Mind Reset , Soul Awaken and Body at it’s Natural Aligned place, releasing the external tensions which we face in Everyday Life.
Yin yoga is a Slow Form style of yoga that Heals and works Gently with postures that are held for Longer Period, in which Mild Pressure is applied to our muscles. The whole point of Yin practice is to Relax the muscles as much as possible, and hence, to Focus on the Deeper Layers of our Body. This yoga practice helps eventually, to ease out every Stress, Tension and Discomfort from the body.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Yin Yoga is built on Meridians or Energy Channels called Nadis in Hatha yoga. Through Yin postures, we bring Awareness, Balance and Restoration of our Chakras (Energy Centres), Muscles and Fascia, internal Organs & finally our Mind and it’s Hyperactivity and Imbalances.
This course is for :
- The yoga enthusiasts who want to learn yoga for themselves and further teach it sometimes or want to make it as their profession.
- For the Yoga studios and School owners.
- They want to expand and add to their scope of teaching Yin style of yoga which is getting popular and is very beneficial to their clients.
- They want to understand and explore the subtle positions and energy dynamics of our System.
It is also recommended to complete this 200 hour program and have done some Self-Study before.
Syllabus of the Training :
- Asana – Different groups of Yin yoga
- Five Elements Theory
- Meridians/Energy Channels Theory
- Chakras and Energy Dynamics
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Yogic Philosophy
- The Art of Teaching Yin Yoga accurately.
This School in Goa is One of the most famous Yin yoga training centres in the World. We provide all the necessary and important facilities. It includes Airport transfer, language will be English, and all types of meals are included. All this comes in a package, of around 23 to 26 days. This training also includes various duration courses like 200 hour, 300 hour, 400 hour, 500 hour etc. along with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels. Bookings must be done in advance to avail such facilities and to keep the Groups small. This Yin yoga teacher training Goa also provides Residential facility along with attractive Discounts. These courses give Certificates, which can be used all over the world for teaching criteria. Yin yoga teacher training Goa is also registered with Yoga Professionals UK and Yoga Alliance US. Yin Yoga brings our focus more Inwards, and can be an excellent Bridge towards Meditation, or can be a meditation itself. Therefore, it is advisable to learn yoga professionally and implement it in personal lives and cherish the advantages. Professionally too, Yin yoga training has lot of scope and trainings can be given eventually with proper guidance in your own Studios & Schools.
Why you should join the Yin Yoga teacher training course at Parimukti?
This is a life transforming journey for most people so we practice an attitude of non-judgement in all our training towards all fellow travellers around us. The training is not a competition as different people have different bodies and different level of expertise, from beginners to people already teaching. We insist on creating a nurtuting mutually supportive and an inclusive learning environment for all our students.
History and people, 8 limbs of yoga, Patanjali yoga sutras, pranayama, chakras, mudras & mantras.
Morning class for self practice of different dynamic yang styles of yoga
You will be introduced to meditation techniques like silent sitting, movement meditations, heart meditations, and buddhist meditations.
Intention / expression / context / tools
25 regular yin yoga asanas, additional upper body poses, wall poses and modifications, special situations / target areas, elemental sequences
- 5th July 2019 at 11:00 am – 29th July 2019 10:00pm
- 4th August 2019 at 11:00 am – 28th August 2019 10:00pm
- 5th Sept 2019 at 11:00 am – 29th Sept 2019 10:00pm
- 1st Oct 2019 at 11:00 am – 24th Oct 2019 10:00pm
- 2nd Sep 2019 at 11:00 am – 25th Sep 2019 10:00pm
- 1st Oct 2019 at 11:00 am – 24th Oct 2019 10:00pm
- 1st Nov 2019 at 11:00 am – 24th Nov 2019 10:00pm
- 1st Dec 2019 at 11:00 am – 24th Dec 2019 10:00pm
- 2nd Jan 2020 at 11:00 am – 26th Dec 2020 10:00pm
- 1st Feb 2020 at 11:00 am – 24th Feb 2020 10:00pm
- 2nd Mar 2020 at 11:00 am – 25th Mar 2020 10:00pm
- 1st April 2020 at 11:00 am – 24th April 2020 10:00pm