YIN IS IN! Recently yin yoga is getting a whole lot of attention. This Yin Yoga Teacher Training you will work on your flexibility while you integrate the ancient wisdom of the acupuncture meridians and the chi flow in a mindful meditative yoga practice. While initially, yin yoga can seem passive, there is actually quite a challenge in finding our edge in the poses and then holding them for a long time. By doing so we practice Daoist mindfulness principles while reaching into our deepest level of fascial tension. We ride the edges of our sensations with a gentle flowing Dan Tien breath, tuning in – like a surfer is riding the waves of the ocean. Here is a gateway to emotional healing and the releasing of energetic blockages.
In the teacher training you will go on a journey through all the Daoist elements. You will learn all about the ancient wisdom of the main acupuncture meridians and chi flow in the body. You will gain insight in each element and the correlating acupuncture meridians and organs. Find out more about their subconscious value and the applied body acupressure points and yin yoga poses to help balance those. You will learn about emotional healing and the releasing of energetic blockages in the asana.
You will get to know more about additional tools and different meditation techniques to support the Yin Yoga process. You will gain insight into the power of visualisation and breath, yoga nidra, mantras, mudras and chakras. To complete a basic understanding of yoga in all its variations you will also look into the Ayurvedic Dosha system and introduce different aspects of yoga philosophy and foundations like the Eight Limbs and Patanjalis yoga sutras.
Why Take this Course?
- You will have a solid foundation of the yin yoga theory and all the yin yoga asanas, breath awareness, mindfulness principles, the acupuncture meridians and Daoist elements.
- Daily practice of yin yoga plus a dynamic yang style of yoga for your self practice
- Functional, energetic and emotional aspects of the asanas
- Acupressure points in each asana
- Anatomy, philosophy and the basic foundations and history of yoga
- Sunset circles with different meditation styles, yoga nidra, restorative yoga
- Hands on practical experience on how to teach yin
- You want to learn more different types of yoga practice to be able to offer specialized yoga classes
- You are looking for an intensive program that will not only change your teaching skills but you on a deeper level as well
- You are keen to study with a team of highly qualified local and international teachers coming from different schools and backgrounds
- We offer small class sizes so that each student can receive the individual attention they need in order to grow and thrive during this intense period
Choose one of the packages
- Course fee
- Airport pickup
- Course fee
- Airport pickup
- 2x Course fee
- 2x Food
- 2x Accommodation
- 2x Certificate
- 2x Airport pickup