The course fee includes the following facilities
- Clean, cozy, comfortable and secure double shared accommodations
- Single rooms with attached bathroom and individual showers available for an additional 100 euros*
- Specially prepared delicious vegetarian meals during training days, dinner on Saturdays and meals on Sunday are excluded
- A locker for valuables (in Goa)
- Students are welcome to bring, share their own meals from outside
- All students are encouraged to refill their bottles from our clean mineral water station
- A sight seeing dolphin trip in Goa or an excursion to the amazingly relaxing hotspring near Dharamsala
- A Swedish massage or Chinese accupuncture treatment by one of our experienced teachers
- Two complete printed manuals: one full manual dedicated to the alignment of asanas and one Parimukti manual of the course with all lessons and diagrams and useful reminders etc. Many of our ex students consider this manual a cherished invaluable and yet a practical possession
- A bag with handy ‘yogic tools’ such as a neti pot, jala neti, silence badge and t-shirt to practice in
- Wifi and internet (though in Goa it is not always reliable or steady due to factors outside our control)
- A chauffeured pickup from the airport to our school from the Goa or Dharamsala airport to avoid the hassle of taxi touts and finding the location if you are arriving in India for the first time
- In Dharamsala single rooms have private bathroom, in Goa single rooms have shared bathrooms
** Please inform us of any special diet needs so we can cater for your accordingly
*** Please refer to the course page on the difference between our 1, 2, and 3 month 200hrs training and 6, 12 weeks 300 hrs programs
Sponsoring a Student or gift a Yoga Scholarship
Participants can sponsor a student by paying full fees for the sponsored student.
Please write to us to know more.If you wish to sponsor poor Indian students (especially women) we will sponsor half of the tuition ourselves and also pay for their accommodation and meals.
If you cannot afford the full tuition
Write to us if you cannot afford a full tuition and we can arrange a internship for a select few students depending on the fullness of the batch. As an intern you will be expected to contribute to the workload of running the course and be one of the staff or helpers of the course. This will be in addition to being a full participant in the course and all the activities.
If you would like to know more or have a specific query please contact us here