Arambol, Goa Yoga Teacher Training u0026amp; Yoga Therapy Training
Arambol, Goa, brings together people from all over the world to experience the magnificent world village atmosphere. In Arambol everything is to be discovered from morning meditations on the beach to the most incredible world music at night. It is a beautiful place especially for open-minded, art orientated lovers of life who enjoy the mixture of local and foreign cultures.
In Arambol you truly sizzle in the center of happenings. People are from all walks of life and embrace diversity with an open heart. Handicraft makers, artists, yoga teachers and trainees, musicians, healing professionals and students come together and practice the ‘art of living’.
Arambol is a place to experience and chill out. The colors of India bloom around in thousands of ways. They can be found in women’s dresses and local temples as well as chai (tea) shops and markets. The laid-back hippy style atmosphere invites you to spend long lazy evenings with good company in concerts and restaurants. Armabol is spiced up with opportunities to eat vegan, raw, Indian, continental, etc. Name your diet and you can find the food for it.
Our yoga shala for the 200 Hours Teacher Training is located at a peaceful location inside Arambol. From the hall at the rooftop, you overlook the ocean which is only a minute walk away. The rooms are in the same building (a family run guesthouse) or in the surrounding buildings. In the serenity of the yoga hall, you can turn into yourself and take in all the good teachings of yoga: asana practice, the art of teaching, philosophy, anatomy, pranayama, meditation as well as ayurvedic knowledge. Between the classes, you can dive into the refreshing waves of the magnificent Indian ocean.
The beach, closest restaurants and shops are all on walking distance from our facilities. Services like ATM, medical care, veggies stalls and supermarkets are easily available also.
The listing of our services included in the fee in Arambol, Goa, are the following:
- Sleeping facilities: a clean and secure room with shower and toilet on a twin sharing basis. We can provide single rooms for and additional fee, please inform with us.
- Wifi at the accommodation facilities (though not always reliable due to factors outside our control).
- Delicious and healthy vegetarian meals on training days is included in the fee throughout the course (excluding dinner on Saturday and all Sunday meals)
- A boat trip to enjoy the massive Indian ocean… and if we are lucky we might spot some dolphins!
- A massage by one of our teachers that are trained in massage therapy
- A chauffeured pick up from the airport to our school from the Goa airport to avoid the hassle of taxi touts and finding the location