Yoga a spiritual way to relax your mind and body has its origin in India. It leads to spiritual relaxation, connecting to the inner self and a state of utmost tranquillity. It not only includes meditation but also various ‘Asanas’ (various formations or moves) that relax and strengthen each part of your body. It has gained much popularity in the past few years and has reached the western countries. It is now very much popular in western countries wherein those people are resorting to Yoga for their physical and mental fitness. With this, there is much scope for the Yoga teacher. If you also wish to have a career in this field, you must take 300 hour yoga teacher training in goa.
To become a Yoga teacher, you need to first yourself master the art. You will have to take lessons in yoga and enrol yourself for yoga teacher training courses. You can take 300 hour yoga teacher training programme.
How to become a yoga teacher?
You can take 300 hour yoga teacher training programme in goa to become a professional yoga instructor. And it is not as easy as it sounds you can look at the below mentioned points to become a good yoga instructor:
• Becoming a Yoga teacher is not a tough task. However, you need to have a strong will power to train your body to learn the art of Yoga. There will be two parts involved in this learning. Educational background and physical training.
• Educational background is having a theoretical knowledge of the art, its benefits, training centers, yoga retreat centers, etc. This theoretical information will help you understand the art of Yoga and will help you get the details about certified yoga training courses, etc.
• Register yourself with a Certified Yoga Training Institute. This will help you get formal training in this art.
• Besides this formal training, there are many institutions set up where people come together, practice and learn yoga. There are Yoga retreats where you can practice yoga and learn yoga from the yoga instructors there. However, indulging in a certified training course will help you to become a certified Yoga trainer.
• If you are from those people who themselves learn everything by reading, observation, and practice; then you can apply the same in yoga as well. Nowadays there are many CD’s and DVD’s available on the market. These CD’s and DVD’s teach you everything about Yoga, all the Asanas right from the base. You can buy such CD’s and DVD’s and learn Yoga at your home all by yourself. However, it is advisable to buy the CD’s of professional Yoga Experts rather than opting for CD’s released by celebs.
• First, have a look at all forms of Yoga. After understanding the various forms, decide which form you would like to learn and master. Then follow that form.
• PRACTICE- Learn it yourself or at a certified institute, you need to practice mastering it and only then you can share it with others. Practice it alone or at Yoga and meditation retreats in your vicinity if you like to practice in groups.
Get in Touch:
Address: Parimukti Yoga Center, Kanira Homes,
Girkarwaddo, End of Magic Park Road,