Parimukti yoga therapy is an depth
to every single individual
who wants to explore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth.
Parimukti is a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life transforming experience.
Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program 200 Hr/ 300 Hr
Why you should join the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program?
You should join Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program India because
- You have a serious interest in both practicing and teaching Yoga, Therapy and Meditation. You might discover your love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study
- You are in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease. (No major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- You are willing to learn from fellow teachers and students as well as share your own wisdom
- You are looking for a life transforming experience
- You are willing to pay the price in discipline, sweat, and facing your own fears
- You are not afraid of transforming and challenging experiences and are ready to work hard on self-growth
- You are interested in gaining mastery over your body, your mind and your self
- You are willing to make a commitment of 4-6 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer if seats available
(You cannot be guaranteed a seat immediately in the next course unless you have booked in advance)
What is the nature of the Parimukti Teacher Training Program ?
In Parimukti our teaching is based on Krishnamacharya’s lineage.
The asana practice is based on the all of the styles that are part of Krishnamacharya’s heritage and inspired by Traditional Hatha, Iyengar and (Asthanga) Vinyasa Schools as well as the more modern Yin Yoga tradition. Most important for us is that Yoga is a holistic philosophy offering wisdom and tools to transform your live. Thus the practices such as asana, pranayama, and meditation are not an end, but a means to an end.
We extinguish ourselves in tailoring the training to the needs and level of the whole group the emphasis of the course changes from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests. Since Parimukti training is demanding and challenging physically and mentally, we find it important to have a good balance between physical practice and restorative classes. Parimukti yoga teachers training india offers holistic and integrated practice of asana, pranayama and meditation.
Level I – II (Overview)
- Detailed instructions for asanas (postures) addressing their alignment and therapeutic applications
- Morning practice is done in silence and individual student can choose to have a silent day/days during the course in order to tune in to listen to one’s body more deeply
- 3 to 6 hours of daily self-practice and live training in asanas, pranayama techniques and different meditations
- Rigorous 6-day schedule including theory and practice. (Sunday is the weekly day off)
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class for individualised personal attention and in-depth instruction. (We are the only school who does this)
- In-depth thought-stimulating lessons on yoga philosophy to understand the evolution of yoga over the ages
- Daily meditation training in different techniques like Vipassana, dance meditation, Shamata, Buddhists meditation, etc. The used techniques change from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests and available teachers
- Pranayama and breathing classes
- A theoretical introduction to nutrition (based on ayurvedic principles) and self-treatment with nutrition
- Classes on anatomy and yoga therapy addressing both the potential and limitations of yoga
- For the students with special interest: A karma yoga and giving back opportunity based on a sense of communal harmony (in Goa only)
Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa
- For the students with special interest: A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training. After the training we can help you to set up your own center and mentor you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month with like-minded people
To get a details of upcoming course schedule and pricing Click Here
What are the skills I will be mastering after finishing Level I Parimukti Training Program ?
After finishing the Parimukti 200-hour Teacher Training you are competent to teach a well rounded yoga class including asana, pranayama, and mediation while weaving in the deeper messages of the Yoga philosophy, according to Yoga Alliance’s standards. Depending on your background and interest we can train you to specifically teach a Asthanga, Traditional Hatha or Vinyasa Flow class (this happens in consultation with Lead Trainer)
The teaching rehearsals, theory classes and yoga and meditation practices during the course give you an extensive toolbox to guide a avriety of students. The one month intensive training with high quality teachers and mutually supportive and encouraging students will give you self-confidence to begin your own journey as yoga teacher.
An intensive yoga teacher training is also a deeply transforming experience for an individual student. At Parimukti we offer in-depth guidance and equipe you with many skills for the journey of discovering your own innate nature and truth.
After completing the Level I of Parimukti Training, these are the areas you will be well versed in:
- An encyclopedic knowledge of selected yoga postures: Sanskrit and English names, alignments, benefits and contra indications
- A general understanding of yoga therapy and its practical applications in physical as well as mental level
- A deep knowledge of breath-work and its effect on health and happiness
- A solid foundation in roots and application of Vedic mantra chanting with perfect pronunciation and intonation. Understanding how sound can positively charge oneself and the environment
- An ability to teach and instruct various meditation techniques
- An understanding of working with stress and lifestyle diseases of modern world from the perspective of asana, pranayama and meditation practices
- An understanding of different Dosha types (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and treatment according to them
- An understanding of Ayurveda and various Yogic diets according to Dosha types
- An increased understanding and acceptance of yourself and the direction of your life
Here’s what our past students have to say about us
You can actually go here and watch and read more of our testimonials.
Sometimes after all the information in the world really, all you need is a push.
Make a commitment to this intense, transformative life changing experience
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Trainings in India
|Dates in 2015||Location||Availability|
|200 HRS 17 August – 12 September||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh||Check Availability|
|200 HRS 14 September – 10 October||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh||Check Availability|
|200 HRS 12 October – 7 November||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh||Book Now|
|200 HRS 26 October – 21 November||Arambol, Goa||Book Now|
|200 HRS 23 November – 19 December||Arambol, Goa||Book Now|
How can I use a diploma from Parimukti to set up my own Yoga and Meditation Training center?
p style=”text-align: left;”>
Parimukti Teacher Training is the only program that allows you to set up your own Yoga Studio and teach students immediately on finishing of the required level course and passing the Parimukti Diploma Exam and evaluation by our trainers. On finishing the course we offer assistance in setting up your own business and getting clients for your own
- Help you in researching potential locations, cities, neighborhoods to set up your practice.
- Help with negotiating rents agreements insurances when required
- Help in setting up companies LLC’s or single person firms
- Setting up your own websites certified by Parimukti as partners
- Assistance with copy writing, local advertising creating flyers etc.
- Help with getting gigs as freelance teachers in various organizations
- Counseling with dealing with different type of students and nitty-gritty of running a business
- A support system of like-minded individuals in a similar pursuit with similar life style and choices 🙂
- Once you set up your own co-branded Parimukti Yoga organization, we offer a highly profitable revenue sharing agreement in which all subsequent trainings in which your students participate the revenues are shared with you, the principal.
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 1 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Landing page form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Course Interested in’ type=’select’ options=’Yoga TTC 200 Hrs,Yoga TTC 300 Hrs,Online Yoga Training 200 Hrs’/][contact-field label=’Month Interested in’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
To go to the booking page directly.
200 Hrs Rys Registered Yoga Teacher Training in dharamsala and goa