Parimukti is an organisation dedicated to teaching yoga and meditation to every single individual who
wants to explore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth.
Parimukti is a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life transforming experience.
Yoga Alliance Registered (USA)
Teacher Training program 200 Hr/ 300 Hr
Should you join the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program?
You should join Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program if
- You have a serious interest in both practicing and teaching Yoga, Therapy and Meditation. Many students discover their love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study.
- You are in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease. (No major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- You are willing to learn from fellow teachers and students as well as share your own wisdom.
- You are looking for a life transforming experience.
- You are willing to pay the price in discipline, sweat, and facing your own fears.
- You are interested in gaining mastery over your body, your mind and your self.
- You are willing to make a commitment of 4-6 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer if seats available.
(You cannot be guaranteed a seat immeditely in the next course unless you have booked in advance)
What is the nature of the Parimukti Teacher Training Program ?
For the sake of easier understanding
Features of the Parimukti Training l Skills you will master l Benefits of joining the Parimukti Training
Features of the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training
Level I – II (Overview)
- 200-500 Hour detailed asanas (postures) instruction addressing their alignment and therapeutic application
- First two weeks can be a silent training with minimal conversation only limited to instruction so students can learn the art of listening to their own body deeply (the silent practice is voluntary)
- A rigorous 6 day schedule alternating theory and practice daily.
- A daily 3/6 hr self-practice and live training in Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class and student teacher ratio of 3:1 for more personal attention and in-depth instruction.
- A training in Yoga philosophy and a primer on evolution of Yoga
- Daily Meditation Training in different techniques like Dynamic, Vipassana, Buddhists, Tibetan Bardo etc.
- Pranayama and breathing classes
- An in-depth nutrition program on Yogic Diet Vegetarianism and self-treatment with nutrition
- A vegan /raw food/ food assimilation primer
- Classes on anatomy/ yoga therapy addressing both the potential and limitations of Yoga
- A Karma yoga and a giving back program based on a sense of communal harmony
- A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training and after the training helping you setting up your own center and mentoring you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month, along with like-minded people
To get a details of upcoming course schedule and pricing Click Here
What are the skills I will be mastering after finishing Level I Parimukti Training Program ?
After finishing the Parimukti 200-hour Teacher Training you are competent to teach Asthanga, Hatha and Vinyasa Flow classes as well as meditation classes according to Yoga Alliance’s standards. The teaching rehearsals, theory classes and yoga and meditation practices during the course give you an extensive toolbox to guide different kind of students. The one month intensive training with high quality teachers and mutually supportive and encouraging students will give you self-confidence to begin your journey as yoga teacher.An intensive yoga teacher training can be a transforming experience for an individual student. At Parimukti we offer in-depth guidance and equip you with many skills for the journey of discovering your own innate nature and truth.After completing the Level I of Parimukti Training, these are the areas you will be well versed in:
- An encyclopedic knowledge of selected yoga postures: Sanskrit and English names, alignments, benefits and contra indications based on the Iyengar tradition
- A general understanding of yoga therapy and its practical applications in physical as well as mental level
- A deep knowledge of breath-work and its effect on health and happiness
- A solid foundation in roots and application of Vedic mantra chanting with perfect pronunciation and intonation. Understanding how sound can positively charge oneself and the environment
- An ability to teach and instruct various meditation techniques
- An understanding of working with stress and lifestyle diseases of modern world from the perspective of asana, pranayama and meditation practices
- An understanding of different Dosha types (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and treatment according to them
- An understanding of Ayurveda and various Yogic diets according to Dosha types
- An increased understanding and acceptance of yourself and the direction of your life
Benefits of joining the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training
How can I use a diploma from Parimukti to set up my own Yoga and Meditation Training center?
Parimukti Teacher Training is the only program that allows you to set up your own Yoga Studio and teach students immediately on finishing of the required level course and passing the Parimukti Diploma Exam and evaluation by our trainers. On finishing the course we offer assistance in setting up your own business and getting clients for your own
- Help you in researching potential locations, cities, neighborhoods to set up your practice.
- Help with negotiating rents agreements insurances when required
- Help in setting up companies LLC’s or single person firms
- Setting up your own websites certified by Parimukti as partners
- Assistance with copy writing, local advertising creating flyers etc.
- Help with getting gigs as freelance teachers in various organisations
- Counseling with dealing with different type of students and nitty-gritty of running a business
- A support system of like-minded individuals in a similar pursuit with similar life style and choices 🙂
- Once you set up your own co-branded Parimukti Yoga organisation, we offer a highly profitable revenue sharing agreement in which all subsequent trainings in which your students participate the revenues are shared with you, the principal.
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 1 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]