Parimukti is an organisation dedicated to teaching yoga and meditation to every single individual who
wants to explore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth.
Parimukti is a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life transforming experience.
Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program 200 Hr/ 300 Hr
Who is the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program suited for ?
Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program is suited for the following individuals
- Individuals with a serious interest in both practicing and teaching Yoga, Therapy and Meditation. Many practitioners discover their love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study.
- Individuals in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease. (No major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- Individuals who are both willing to share their wisdom and learn from their fellow teachers and students.
- Individuals who are looking for a life transforming experience and are ready to pay the price in sweat, facing fears and working at gaining mastery over themselves.
- Individuals with the ability to make a commitment of 4-6 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer for primer.
What is the nature of the Parimukti Teacher Training Program ?
Level I – II (Overview)
- 200-500 Hour detailed asanas (postures) instruction addressing their alignment and therapeutic application
- First two weeks can be a silent training with minimal conversation only limited to instruction so students can learn the art of listening to their own body deeply (the silent practice is voluntary)
- A rigorous 6 day schedule alternating theory and practice daily.
- A daily 3/6 hr self-practice and live training in Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class and student teacher ratio of 3:1 for more personal attention and in-depth instruction.
- A training in Yoga philosophy and a primer on evolution of Yoga
- Daily Meditation Training in different techniques like Dynamic, Vipassana, Buddhists, Tibetan Bardo etc.
- Pranayama and breathing classes
- An in-depth nutrition program on Yogic Diet Vegetarianism and self-treatment with nutrition
- A vegan /raw food/ food assimilation primer
- Classes on anatomy/ yoga therapy addressing both the potential and limitations of Yoga
- A Karma yoga and a giving back program based on a sense of communal harmony
- A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training and after the training helping you setting up your own center and mentoring you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month, along with like-minded people
To get a details of upcoming course schedule and pricing Click Here
What are the skills I will be mastering after finishing Level I Parimukti Training Program ?
Firstly Mastery is a life long process of learning and understanding depending on how strong your intention and unwavering commitment is. At Parimukti we offer an in-depth instruction and equip you with all the necessary skills to embark a journey of life transforming search and discovering your own innate nature and truth. After completing the Level I of Parimukti Training, these are the areas you will be well versed in
- An encyclopedic knowledge of Yoga postures and their application
- An understanding of Yoga Therapies and its practical applications
- A deep knowledge of Breath-work and it’s effect on health and happiness
- A solid foundation in roots and application of Vedic Mantra Chanting with perfect pronunciation and with intonation and understanding how sound can positively charge oneself and the environment
- An ability to teach and instruct various Meditation Techniques
- An understanding of working with stress and lifestyle diseases of modern world.
- An understanding of different Dosha types (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and treatment according to them.
- An understanding of Ayurveda and various Yogic diets according to Dosha types
- A deeper understanding of yourself and an increased mastery over yourself
How can I use a diploma from Parimukti to set up my own Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training center?
Parimukti Teacher Training is the only program that allows you to set up your own Yoga Studio and teach students immediately on finishing of the required level course and passing the Parimukti Diploma Exam and evaluation by our trainers. On finishing the course we offer assistance in setting up your own business and getting clients for your own
- Help you in researching potential locations, cities, neighborhoods to set up your practice.
- Help with negotiating rents agreements insurances when required
- Help in setting up companies LLC’s or single person firms
- Setting up your own websites certified by Parimukti as partners
- Assistance with copy writing, local advertising creating flyers etc.
- Help with getting gigs as freelance teachers in various organisations
- Counseling with dealing with different type of students and nitty-gritty of running a business
- A support system of like-minded individuals in a similar pursuit with similar life style and choices 🙂
- Once you set up your own co-branded Parimukti Yoga organisation, we offer a highly profitable revenue sharing agreement in which all subsequent trainings in which your students participate the revenues are shared with you, the principal.
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 1 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Landing page form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Course Interested in’ type=’select’ options=’Yoga TTC 200 Hrs,Yoga TTC 300 Hrs,Online Yoga Training 200 Hrs’/][contact-field label=’Month Interested in’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]