What is Yin yoga?
Yin yoga is a popular kind of exercise which makes use of motion and breath to help the body get rid of various toxins. To teach this form of yoga, you need to be a certified instructor. Everyone knows that to become a Yin yoga teacher you need to have loads of patience and dedication. To attain a certification degree, the instructor needs to learn more than the postures and should be prepared to teach an entire lifestyle to the students. In this article, we will talk about Yin yoga teacher training certification.
Yin Yoga technique
Yin Yoga is a great system of yoga which is known to synchronize asanas and breath and doing asanas in slow pace. This technique utilizes a progressive series of yoga postures for enhancing the internal body heat and detoxifying the body muscles. This method even helps in enhancing the blood circulation in addition to strengthening your core body muscles. The most important thing about this form of yoga is that it is based on 8 principles functioning with the body and mind to craft a good amount of body balance.
Yin yoga Teacher training
Teaching yoga is a body and mind-altering activity. However, most of the yoga classes concentrate hard on the actual yoga postures or asanas. This form of yoga includes all the major principles, comprising in self-study and moral codes. The yoga instructor needs to be absolutely prepared for guiding pupils through the lifestyle.
Yin Yoga Principles
An instructor needs to be familiar with all the 8 principles of yoga before he/she gets ready to teach. Well, it can take several years for the student to learn and understand these yoga principles.
- Yama – This moral code includes non-violence, celibacy, and truthfulness. It is deeply entrenched in the Buddhist religion.
- Niyama – Niyama is all about study and self-purification. It even includes the idea of contentment and self-purity.
- Asana – Asana is also known as a posture and it enhances the amount of mental control and enlightenment in the body.
- Pranayama – Pranayama is the control and extension of breath for a better control.
- Pratyahara – Pratyahara is the mental preparation for a mind and body enlightenment.
- Dharana – Dharana is a precise mental practice meant for helping an individual attain some focus.
- Dhyana – Dhyana is a popular practice of withdrawing the soul and mind for attaining some peace.
- Samadhi – Samadhi is a great state of bliss and the amalgamation of one’s mental, spiritual and physical self.
The first major step that you must take to get certified is to become a student of this entire practice. You need to practice this form of yoga for a long period of time and then consider joining a suitable institute. You can easily get yourself registered in one of the popular institutes so that you can get certified. The most important thing that you must do is to believe in yourself and understand the true nature of this form of yoga.
Once the certification program gets over, you will be able to impart all your knowledge to the students. You can join a suitable institute and start your career as a certified Yin yoga teacher.
Get in Touch:
Address: Parimukti Yoga Center, Kanira Homes,
Girkarwaddo, End of Magic Park Road,