This article consists of 4 parts. This is part 4. Written by Sophie Nusselder
Experiences of the students
- I jumped into it with and open mind; without any expectations what this practice had to bring for me and was pleasantly surprised.
- Mangeet is able to create a space where people with different backgrounds and nationalities feel welcome.
- Mangeet creates a space where you can get in contact with others very quickly.
- In the meditations I felt emotions I didn’t feel for a long time
- In the meditations I thought back on situations of the past
- I felt flowing the energy in the chakras
- I enjoyed the deep exchange of energy in different forms and layers
- The exercises helped me to observe myself by using other people as a mirror
- The exercises helped me to experience the unseparated divine what lives in all of us
- Mangeet offered a nice balance in practical and philosophical knowledge
- Mangeet was creating a safe space where people could be honest to themselves
- In the meditations I felt a deep connection with myself.
- The meditations made me aware that everybody is the same. We all have the same emotions
- The material Mangeet offered encourages me to continue practice on my own.
- The meditations made me that aware that I’m responsible for my own thoughts and how I see other people: pleasant or unpleasant.
- The meditations made me see there’s love in every person.
- The meditations made me aware to step over my shyness and start doing things I was scared for before.
- I met a lot of new people who are inspiring me to share the best of myself.
Address: Parimukti Yoga Center, Kanira Homes,
Girkarwaddo, End of Magic Park Road,