Yoga has the magical power that can heal various diseases. It is very popular in providing better health and balance in life. The various exercises in yoga like asana, pranayama, and mudras help in achieving better health. Yoga is difficult to learn on your own. You just need a good training to become an expert if you would like to teach yoga or even for your own self.
For yoga teacher training to be successful, you need to completely put your efforts in the training with full commitment and dedication.
Here are some tips you can keep in mind to make sure your 200 hour yoga teacher training in goa big success:
1. Manage your time properly: The schedule of yoga teacher training is very packed and busy. One must need proper time management and full dedication towards the 200 hour yoga teacher training Goa. It is required to blend in the assigned amount of time to become a qualified teacher and to also get a plenty amount of knowledge. You need to manage everything from yoga classes to rest. It is a very intimidating task to take care of. To avoid bemusing your own self from the packed programme of the training, you must plan your day well and manage your time properly.
2. Stay moisturized and hydrated: As yoga is a form of exercise so, you sweat a lot during the training and to prevent yourself from getting dehydrated you need to carry a water bottle. Simple water can’t only help to refresh ourselves from the sweating we been through. So, it is expedient to add a bit of lime juice or some fresh fruit extract and rock salt in your water as that would refresh your body.
3. Give your body some attention: The main purpose of a yoga teacher training program is not only to become well-versed in yoga postures but also to have a keen knowledge of your body. It is not possible for everyone in the first attempt to enact the exact posture and it is not even necessary to do that. Everyone’s body is different from each other and has their own limitation. So, give attention to your body, give your body some time to know its limitations. Slowly your body will increase its restrictions without getting injured.
4. Practice is a key to be an expert: As the quote goes practice makes a man perfect so, practice a lot to get the correct postures. A yogic expert can perform all yoga posture with ease. The 200 hour Yoga teacher training Goa is all about transforming you into one. To obtain this, it’s very necessary to practice all the yoga postures that are being taught to you in the sessions.
5. Enjoy every bit of your training sessions: Mainly you must enjoy what you are doing and what is being taught to you, to make your yoga training more productive and successful. You will never be able to achieve the fancied results if you would take it just like any other regular, intensive course. Enjoy every bit of it your connection with your other teacher, focus practices, your food, your benevolence, enjoy each reserve being provided to you. This time of your 200-hour yoga training can become one of the best times of your life.
Get in Touch:
Address: Parimukti Yoga Center, Kanira Homes,
Girkarwaddo, End of Magic Park Road,