Yoga Meditation Teacher Training Course
Parimukti 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training is an Intensive Training bringing all the necessary elements of a Continues yoga education for students who feel that just a 200 hour training is not enough for an advanced understanding of Yoga.
- Advanced, Detailed Alignment focused (Iyengar based and Props supported) Asana practice
- Learning Deeper Pranyama techniques
- Regular Teaching Practicums and Safety-based Teaching Methodology (working with Voice, Tone, Holding Space)
- Philosophy entailing Evolution of yoga, Open minded & Practical Approach, Chakras, Patanjali Sutras detailed, Bhagavad Gita, Concept of Ego, Karma and Mantra Theory
- In-depth Hatha yoga practices with Bandhas, Mudras, Cleansing Kriyas
- Meditations comprising Mindfulness, Yoga Nidra, Concentration, Emotional Release and how to Guide them safely
- High standard of Mindfulness and Devotional (Bhakti yoga) practices are included through Chanting circles, Conscious Dances and Meditative Beach Walks
- Karma yoga – At Parimukti, we love making your experience Inclusive. We organise a Trip to an Underprivileged Children home and contribute to their Well Being.
We invite the students to learn how to Personalise the Classes, develop the Observation skills of sensing Asana, Breath, Body Language of their students.
This training also enables you to teach one-on-one Classes to your Students/Clients. To bring more Awareness, Calmness and Happiness in their Daily life through Body, Mind, Heart and Soul practices.
We keep the Groups small – Less than 10 people as the training is often Physically and Emotionally Intense and we want to hold a Safe Space to all students to Share, Express and feel comfortable through this journey.
The price of this training is Less than Half compared to any other Good Quality 300 hours training in India, Bali or Thailand. We value the yoga education being more Affordable and Accessible.
Why you should join this course at Parimukti?
This is a life transforming journey for most people so we practice an attitude of non-judgement in all our training towards all fellow travellers around us. The training is not a competition as different people have different bodies and different level of expertise, from beginners to people already teaching. We insist on creating a nurtuting mutually supportive and an inclusive learning environment for all our students.
- 1st Dec 2019 at 11:00 am – 24th Dec 2019 10:00pm
- 1st Feb 2020 at 11:00 am – 24th Feb 2020 10:00pm