The course fee includes the following facilities
- Clean, cozy, comfortable and secure shared (2 or 3 persons) accommodations
- Single rooms with private balcony, and private attached bathroom with individual toilet and shower available for an additional 200 euros
- Specially prepared delicious vegetarian meals during training days
- Dinner on Saturdays and all meals on Sundays are excluded so that you can explore the richness of Goa’s restaurants
- A locker for valuables (in Goa)
- Wifi and internet (though in Goa it is not always reliable or steady due to factors outside our control)
- A chauffeured pickup from the airport to our school from Goa airport to avoid the hassle of taxi touts and finding the location if you are arriving in India for the first time
- A sight seeing dolphin trip in Goa or an excursion to the amazingly relaxing hotspring near Dharamsala
- A massage by one of our experienced teachers
- Two complete printed manuals: one full special Parimukti manual dedicated to the alignment of asanas and one Parimukti manual of the course with background information to the lessons, including diagrams and useful reminders. Many of our ex students consider this manual a cherished invaluable and yet a practical possession
- A bag with handy ‘yogic tools’ such as a neti pot, tongue scraper and T-shirt to practice in
Sponsoring a Student or gift a Yoga Scholarship
Participants can sponsor a student by paying full fees for the sponsored student.
Please write to us to know more.If you wish to sponsor poor Indian students (especially women) we will sponsor half of the tuition ourselves and also pay for their accommodation and meals.
If you cannot afford the full tuition
Write to us if you cannot afford a full tuition and we can arrange a internship for a select few students depending on the fullness of the batch. As an intern you will be expected to contribute to the workload of running the course and be one of the staff or helpers of the course. This will be in addition to being a full participant in the course and all the activities.
If you would like to know more or have a specific query please contact us here
blog l courses l schedule & pricing l teachers l accomodation l photos
testimonials l contact us l apply online l merel’s book