When you Own your own Breath, nobody can Steal your Peace!”
“Real yoga defines the Shape of your Life and Inner World, not just the Shape of your Body.”
In this Parimukti 200 Hour Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training, you will Integrate the Alignment and Therapeutic Asana practice for body with ancient Wisdom of Meditation, Philosophy and Life Sciences. While initially Yoga can seem Challenging, there is an abundance of Everyday Life Peace waiting for you in finding our Edge in the poses and then Holding them for a longer time. By doing so, we practice Breath Awareness and Mindfulness principles while reaching into our deepest level of Spiritual potential. Through a Balance of Body (Asanas), Breath (Pranayama), Intellect (Yoga Philosophy), Mind & Heart (Meditations) and Teaching Practice (Practicums)! Learning to overcome Obstacles in daily Life like a Surfer is riding the Waves in the Ocean. Here is a gateway to Emotional Healing and the releasing of Energetic Blockages.
In the teacher training, You will find a combination of Elements of Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Yin and other Yoga styles. Getting a good Taste of most popular Asana styles and not being Restricted by any one Tradition in particular! We will gain insight into our Energy and Prana Channels learning also how to Balance and Align our Chakras. Mantras, Mudras (Energy Gestures), Bandhas (Energy Locks) will empower us to release our Mental and Emotional Blockages from the Past.
You will get to Learn and Practice more about how to Guide Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation techniques to support the teaching process. To complete a basic understanding of yoga in all its variations, you will also look into the Ayurvedic Dosha system (Individual Constitutions) and get introduced to different aspects of yoga philosophy like the Eight Limbs of Patanjali yoga sutras, Bhgavad Gita, Modern Yoga and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE AT PARIMUKTI?
- Study of the Vedic and Upanishadic mantras and Chanting practice.
- You are looking for an Intensive program that will not only Empower you to teach Yoga but also Understand Yourself on a Deeper level.
- Learning the most popular and beneficial Asana Multi-Styles like Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, Iyengar and building a good Base to go Deeper with Level-2 300 hours training.
- Learning properly how to practice and Guide Pranayama (Breathwork) and Meditation techniques for Inner Peace and Relaxation.
- We offer Small Class Sizes (Maximum 15 people) so that each student can receive the Personal Attention they need in order to Grow and Thrive. Verbal and Hands-on Adjustments in physical postures and their Benefits and Contraindications
- You will gain an understanding of different Chakras and how to Address and Balance them with practices like Visualisation, Breath Awareness, Meditations, Kriyas (Cleansing techniques), and Mantras.
- You want to learn Different types of Yoga styles to be able to offer Specialized yoga classes.
- You are keen to study with a team of Highly Qualified Indian and International teachers coming from different Schools and Backgrounds.
- Study of the asanas and their Musculoskeletal Alignment and Scientific Anatomy. Meditation practices like Mindfulness, Concentration, Yoga Nidra and Relaxation, Movement meditations, Heart meditations, and Buddhist meditations.